Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

I didn't take any pictures Thanksgiving weekend until Friday night and then I only took 3. I know, so lame. Thanksgiving this year was really great. We were able to stay at Adam and Amanda's house (Jake's cousins) because they were in South Dakota for the holiday. Thank you so much guys for your house, it was SO nice. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!
We spent thursday with the Lee's and then spent friday with my family, and went home on saturday. It was a good weekend and I'm glad we got to see everyone that was there. All of Jake's family was there so we got to see everyone on his side. Not everyone from my family could make it, we missed you guys, I guess there is always next year.
This picture was friday night at my sister Kim's house. Happy Birthday Cody. Wow I can't believe he is already 15. Glad we could be there for that. This is about half of the cousins on my side of the family.  It gets a little loud when we are all together and I know that some faces are covered, it was the best I could do.

No comments: