Thursday, July 9, 2009

11 weeks

Marshall is now 11 weeks old and is finally starting to be fun and have some personality. He smiles a lot and doesn't really know what to do when I tickle him. I think it stresses him out. He just gets really grunty. I took him to his 2 month appointment about two weeks ago and he weighed in at 16 lbs and 26 inches. I like his fat roles and all of his creases.
He still isn't sleeping very well and I can't help but think that it is something I am doing wrong. He falls asleep for Jacob no problem, and then he stays asleep too. It takes me much longer to get him to stop being so squirmy. I hope his sleeping habits change for the better because I am so tired. Oh well, thats just how my life is right now I guess.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Such cute kids. Love your posts. See you soon

Elizabeth said...

He is so cute Heather. I'm sure you aren't doing anything wrong. My babies all took forever to get to sleep. Still do. Maybe I am doing something wrong....
Love ya

Unknown said...

Do you lay him down awake and let him fall asleep by himself? Makes it so much easier when they can do that on their own. He might also be a belly sleeper - which I know you're not supposed to do, but some kids are just belly sleepers. Bradley was.

mashby said...

Hey Heather! Long time no see! Your kids are SO cute!! I had my little boy just about a week after you sounds like...fun stuff!

Sherri Romney said...

What a dang cute kid! And killer smile! Hey, what does that Zofran do? I am interested in anything that will help me feel better! I have finally gone two days without throwing up which is VERY exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

I love that first picture. He's going to be a big boy!