Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A normal day

I find myself sitting on the couch nursing a LOT. Then I usually get the laundry started but then it take two or three days to get it folded and pt away. The kitchen is rarely clean and there is always a dirty dish in the sink. We eat a lot of ham and cheese and pb&j for lunch. And quite often Zach is the only one that gets dressed before 2 pm.
On the flip side, Katie and Zach are best friends ( they still fight and get on each others nerves) and play so well together. They are so happy to see Jacob when he comes home from school or work and they are so happy with the simplest of things. My baby Marshall is not the best sleeper but he is starting to smile at me every time I talk to him.
Even though I get a little cranky and emotional about dumb things pretty frequently, my life is happy and good and very blessed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep - you have three kids. Life's good!!

The {Prince} Family said...

ha ha i love you heather. that was a great post. describes my life to a tee! :)