Monday, April 5, 2010

Interview in San Diego

We went to San DIego last week so that Jake could interview with Navy JAG. We should hear back in about 7 weeks if he was recommended or not, so I'll post again when we hear.
It was not a spectacular trip by any means. We ended up driving over because one plane ticket for Jake would have been around $700. We did only take Marshall and we were able to drive his Dads diesel jetta so it wasn't to bad. Marshall did pretty good considering we were in the car most of the time. His interview was on Coronado Island in their public library. What a beautiful place. I think I could stand to live there.
We did go to the beach for an hour before we headed back to Tucson. Please ignore the weird face that I am making here.


Marshall really liked the sand even though it was pretty cold.



Jake is not a fan of the beach at all. He doesn't like sand.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Emma just saw your picture and is convinced your name is Aunt Hay. I'm trying to tell her it's Heather but she won't believe me. She says that you told her it was Hay. So now you are Aunt Hay.