Monday, April 5, 2010

Why I stay up late.

I made this elephant for Liz's baby girl that will join the family this June. However I ended up giving it to Katie because Zach touched it while he was eating something with ketchup.


I made these for her baby too and kept them off the table once they were finished then I made an elephant to match. I don't have a pic of that one because I still don't have all my pics on my computer. Oh well.


This is an old picture form before Christmas. I made Katie a roll up kitchen and some felt food for Christmas. I think she would have liked it a lot more last year. I still like it though.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting pictures of your kitchen and foods - I know what I want to make for Emma for her birthday. Um... better yet, can I pay you to make some for her?

Kristi @ Lolly Jane said...

heather those are adorable!!! :) you are so creative!