Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Joy School

Today was the first day of our little Joy School. Katie and Zach really loved it. I asked them what they learned and neither one could give me an answer but they went on and on about how much fun they had. Zach sang "where is thumbkin"the whole time we were in Fry's. The best part for me was I had 2.5 hours to do what ever I wanted. I just went to the work out group that I would have gone to anyways. I just didn't have to turn around every time someone's kid started to cry. It was great. 
This pregnancy is different from the others. Everything hurts more. I just remember it being uncomfortable but this one....ugh. I'm just ready for it to be over and I still have 15 weeks left. Oh, here is the kicker, my midwife told me I've already gained to much weight. That was not a good day. I went to the store and bought a whole bunch of produce. Which I am proud to say has not been wasted.
  These are just some random pics.
 








4 comments:

Janelle said...

Kaitlyn didn't really say much either, about school that is. It's going to be a fun experience for the kiddo's.

Kimberly Porter said...

That's because they didn't really "learn" anything, except for 3 little rules. Mostly we just sang songs, pretended like we were bears, and played a few "getting to know you" games. :) It was fun, though, and I think all of them will continue to love it.

Paynes said...

FEATHER I LOVE IT! Good to know that the third one will be even worse:) jk hang in there. LOVE YA

The {Prince} Family said...

yay! your own bliggity-blog. now maybe you will update more :) I re-added you to my sidebar. I think you already have access to my blog but if not email me at princeposse@gmail.com so I can re-invite you.

congrats on baby #3! you and kelli are due like the exact same day. you should race to see who pops first. ha!