Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Every week we have a play group that gets together on Wednesdays. This week we went to a park called Agua Caliente. This park has a ton of ducks and lots of trees everywhere. My kids love coming to this park to feed the ducks. This time while we were there one of the park staff came over and told us we weren't supposed to feed the ducks anymore. My kids were a little miffed. They got over it more quickly than I had expected and started playing hide and seek with our friends that were there with us. It doesn't get any better than hide and seek. It is one of their favorite things to do. I did take my camera with me but of course I didn't take any pics. I am so bad about taking pictures, and I always feel guilty about it. I need to do better.
Katie and Zach are both really excited for this baby to come. Last Monday morning I had an appointment with my midwife and I was telling Katie that I was going to leave her at home home with Daddy so I could go to my appointment. She asked me if the I was going to have them pull the baby out. I started laughing and told her it was just a check up and she was a little disappointed.


2 comments:

Britney said...

that's hilarious! it's kind of fun that she is old enough to "get" it kinda, though, huh?

so you're using a midwife? how has your experience been so far? i have my first appointment with one in a couple weeks and am excited

Britney and Kevin said...

We're excited for your baby too Heather! We miss our friends!