Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Update

Today I am getting ready for our trip to Disneyland. I think is has been two years since Katie started talking about a trip to the happiest place on earth. She has cousins who have been and she has wanted to go for a while. We haven't told our kids that we are going and I don't think we are going to say anything. They will figure it out when we get there. We thought it was a good time to go before we have another baby. Having 3 kids is starting to make me very nervous. I will be posting pics when we get home. Until then our life is pretty uneventful. 
I have been walking in Sabino Canyon twice a week and I really enjoy it. Walking is about the only thing I can do at this point without feeling to awkward. I need to take some pictures of the canyon and post them. I really do live in a beautiful area. The Mountains are just magnificent. I have always thought that the desert is pretty but this desert is really exceptional. I think so anyways. 
Katie lost another tooth. She turns 5 in two and a half weeks and has already lost two teeth. I think Zach is a little jealous. I have noticed him checking his teeth to see if any are loose. Oh well, his time will come.

1 comment:

uniquelynat said...

i hope you guys have a blast at disneyland! addie keeps saying she wants to go too. but her latest thing is he wants to go to the beach. we may have to make a trip this summer hmmm....

have fun and be safe!