Sunday, August 2, 2009

Blessing

Jacob gave Marshall his baby blessing today at church. It was really nice to have friends and family come. I should have taken at least one picture but it was so hot the whole time that I completely forgot. The A/C was out in the Chapel, then we all got together at the nearest park for lunch. It wasn't so bad in the shade, and we had plenty of cold water bottles. It is still the beginning of August in Tucson, AZ so I guess the extreme heat was to be expected. I knew it wasn't the best idea, but it was the only idea, seeing as our apartment is to small to accommodate for our super large family. It was a good time and I'm glad we got together even though it was really hot.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It was hot - but still worth hanging out together!! Loved your skirt by the way!!

Larsens said...

a/c out in the church! thats a worthy excuse to go inactive! congrats marshall man! you are so domestic!! you need to teach me... seriously, i'm pathetic. and your camping trip looks like you had fun. when are you coming to denver??? law school is so overrated! just come up!

Unknown said...

It was a great time. I am glad we came. Not too hot.