Monday, August 17, 2009

School starts

Katie started school last Monday and she absolutely loves it. On the first day Jacob and I took her to school with the boys, so the whole family was there. On the second day she asked if only one of us could take her. On the third day we get to school and walk in the doors and she says to me "ok mom, you can go now". She didn't even want me to walk her into her class room like all the rest of the parents. She really has not had a problem leaving me. And she loves to wear he uniform.
Zach has not been so excited that she is in school. He is having a hard time with it. I think it was Wed. when he asked if Katie had to go to school again. He gets really bored. I think it is going to be a long year for him. He will start kindergarten next year so at least it is only one year. Yes, my kids are that close in age. What?

6 comments:

Larsens said...

i cannot believe you have a child that is old enough for kindergarton! that is nuts! and i LOVE that picture of zach... poor little guy. where are those blue eyes coming from?? who would have thought that you and jake would come up with 2 out of 3!!

Unknown said...

Katie looks so grown up. I am glad she likes school. I bet she is the smartest one in the class.

Sherri Romney said...

I love how Zack is poking his head out the blinds in the last pic. Too funny! I think I will deliver in Mesa. The doctor I found there is dr Huish and he delivers on Higley and Baseline. Jen Stirling had a bad experience delivering her second boy in Safford area and so that scared me away from it...

Anonymous said...

If Zack is that bored and wants someone to play with, I can always bring Alissa down to your place. I don't know if he's want to play with her though because of the age difference. Let me know. We have nothing going on in the least.

RiChArd and MeReDitH said...

I cannot believe you have a kid in school! Man, time flies! I have been meaning to ask you...I have a sister in law and her family that live in Tucson. The Busby's (Heidi and AJay...do you by chance know them? I know, I know it is a big place but I just thought I would throw it out there and ask.

Britney and Kevin said...

I love that look he's making out the window! Brotherly love!