Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Another day

I have ben to the chiropractor twice now and my hips and pelvis are definitely less sore. My baby is still breech but I am optimistic that he will turn. At the very least I am in less pain. I really do like my chiropractor, she is very nice and has mostly the same ideas that I do. Yesterday at my appointment she was going over some of the tests and scans that we had done two days before. These are just to let you now what muscles are tense and some other mumbo jumbo that I'm not totally sold on. Anyhow, she started to tell me how stressed I was according to this scan. Not just stresses in the muscles but emotional stress, and how much energy I use to get through the day. (which I guess is higher than it should be, leaving me fatigued) I started crying. I was stressing me out to hear her tell me how stressed I was. Then she started asking me personal questions about home and family. I didn't appreciate that and thought she should mind her own business. I felt a little better after I was adjusted. Thank you Christy for watching my kids and then having us all over for dinner. That was very nice and just what I needed.  
I'm still annoyed with my kids. I love them, but they bother me. I have been trying to play games with them so they don't think I'm always a monster who like to yell and take away their toys. Yesterday I told them to clean their room 3 times and they would not get it done. I finally went in their and cleaned it myself. That means I took everything that was on the floor, which was about half of their stuff. They both sobbed for a good 30 minutes and Zach kept saying "we were just saying knock knock jokes". That didn't help the situation. 
I canned a batch of pinto beans yesterday that turned out very nicely and improved my mood a bit and then I made bread that did not turn out all and is very hard and very heavy. I don't know what happened. Usually my bread works and is really good but this time it was just terrible. What a waste. I was so upset. 
 I am looking forward to this baby coming and I keep telling my kids that things will get better when he comes. I won't be so grouchy. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's so hard to be cheerful when you're hurting. Which adds to the stress. Are you coming over on Friday? or earlier?

uniquelynat said...

my heart goes out to you heather! i have been feeling the same things this week and i'm not even pregnant!!! (just think how i feel not even having a good excuse!) You're a great mom! this too shall pass.....as soon as the baby is born. :)

Janae said...

hang in there! you're doing great! You are almost done.

The {Prince} Family said...

Getting closer Feather!!! And having three? Piece of cake compared to four :)