Friday, March 6, 2009

Katie

Yesterday was Katie's 5th birthday. I can't believe she is already 5 years old. I just wanted to make a list of some things about her.
  1.  She loves to "art" and is pretty good for her age. I think so anyway.
  2.   She is so excited for this baby to come and keeps asking when I am going to go to the hospital.  
  3. She loves her brother and can be very helpful when she puts her mind to it.
  4. She hates cleaning her room and washing her hair. 
  5. She likes to eat spaghetti, salad, red bell peppers, and apples. 
  6. She really likes fairies and thinks they are real.
  7. She likes anything small and pretty.
  8. She is very easily pleased and gets very excited over simple things. 
We just love her personality. She adds so much to our family and I think I just want boys from now on. She can be very emotional and moody.  She is so much fun.















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Not all girls are so emotional and moody. Emma is and Dana is not. "Katie-bug" is adorable!

Britney and Kevin said...

Sorry we're late! We hope you had a great 5th B-day Katie!!