Wednesday, March 25, 2009

6 happy years



Jake and I had our 6th anniversary last saturday. It was a lame day. I was sick and pathetic all day. I slept a lot then threw up.... it was bad. However, while we were in Thatcher that weekend we did see a movie and go to lunch without having to pay for it. Thank you Mark and Liz for the movie and thank you Tina for lunch. It just worked out nice for us. On the way home from Thatcher I asked Jake if it felt like we had been married for longer than 6 years and he just smiled at me. Then we both started laughing. It was a special moment.


4 comments:

Sherri Romney said...

Did you get married March 21st?????? That is our anniversary too! Wow, too crazy. Reading your post about driving home from Thatcher made me miss home...

uniquelynat said...

happy anniversary! sorry it was a bummer of a day. glad you are feeling better now. i was looking at your disneyland pics. ammon and i were amazed at how similar our boys look. funny. i can't believe how big your kids are.i guess that's what happens when you don't see someone for a long time- they change. :) i remember going to your baby shower for katie. it doesn't seem like that long ago.

i was looking at amy's blog a few minutes ago- i am glad that your dad's going to be fine. i was worried all day yesterday. and couldn't get much info out of dan and peggy.

Larsens said...

ok, spence and i had the same kinda anniversery. we went to the post office to mail out christmas presents and took care of sick kids. we swore we would never do that again for our anniversery. i am glad you FINALLY gave me your blog address!! i cant wait for your little one to get here! miss you and love you! come to see us in denver!

Leann said...

So, I'm on here, trying to find your preggo picture, and the only one I see is of you at Disneyland, and its not a profile. But I just had to comment on how you and Jake totally look like kids, little teen boppers in your wedding pics. Gorgeous and handsome, of course, but wow... I can't believe how young you look. I think you guys look fantastic now... sometimes aging a little is not bad. :)