Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Time with some of the cousins

This last weekend Jake and I went to the Gila Valley to see some family. My family is rarely ever all together at once and since living in Tucson I don't get to see my sisters that still live in the Gilbert area very often. Well Liz was there with 3 of her boys and my sister Kim lives in Pima. It was fun to see them and I know Katie and Zach had fun with their cousins.
This is not the first time this has happened to one of my parents trampolines. In fact I think they are more fun when they have obstacles.
This is Katie with two of her cousins, Aubrie and Ashlie. I think Katie is only 3 weeks older. Katie can't tell them part until they tell her who is who. It is funny to hear her say, "which one are you?" They are nice about it but sometimes they get tired of reminding her.
I think Zach was really glad that Liz and her boys were there because usually he is the only boy in his age group. Hyrum and Harley are so fun to have around and Zach loved it. Usually it is his cousins on the Lee side that he plays with but they were not there this last time. So I'm glad the Kelly boys were around.
The tall one is Jessica and she is so good at keeping the little one entertained. They absolutely love her.
This is just a few of my parents grandkids. They currently have 30 grandkids and at the end of October they will have 31. Hurray!!! I think a new family picture will be in order.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're right a new family picture is in order. I can't help but feel left out when I hear about spontaneous small reunions. I know they aren't planned so I don't feel jilted. Just bummed that I missed out on the fun. I'm glad Zach got to play with the Kelly boys - they are fun!! He was a little miffed that my older boys were at school when he was here.

Unknown said...

Oh and by the way - LOVE the new background!!!