Tuesday, September 29, 2009

BIG BOY!!

Do you think it might be time to put the swing away? I have never liked using the buckles so this is what I found. Luckily I came in when I did. I don't think that tile would have felt very good.
He is just getting so big. He had a doctors appointment last friday and being 5 months old weighed in at 20lbs 2oz. and is 29 inches long.
BIG BOY!

Katie and I had the following conversation the other day.

Katie: Mom, you have been using your noodles.

Me: Huh? What do you mean?

Katie: I mean your brain.

It really made me laugh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, he is a big guy! You're going to have some super star athletes when they get older :)

Sherri Romney said...

That is funny what katie said!
You have really cute kids!

Anonymous said...

Ok I am extremely slow, but thanks for giving me your new blog!

Unknown said...

Yeah, I'd say it's time to put the swing away. He's about ready to roam on the floor, isn't he.