Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Why? Because.

Lately I have been making my own laundry detergent. I have been using it for over a month and I have to say that I much prefer this to anything I have ever bought. I like it because I like my clothes to smell like nothing. This combination achieves just that. It costing next to nothing is a nice bonus. All it is 1/2 a cup of the borax, washing soda, and baking soda, then 5 oz. of either the fels-naptha or the ZOTE soap grated. Just combine it in a container and shake it. YOu only have to use 1 table spoon. Walmart had everything except washing soda, I found that at Bashas.

2 comments:

Kako said...

You are asking to be put on enrichment committee! We could have a year with weekly cool things from Heather. I'd love it!

Kimberly Porter said...

Incredible. You are super woman. And I mean it.