Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas 2009

Katie had a great Christmas if you ask her. She was so excited to open her violin. I has since regretted getting it for her because now she wants me to teach her. I play the cello, it's a little different. I guess now I need to find a teacher who is willing to teach for pennies. I also made her a few things that I will have to put into another post.

Zachary was hard to shop for this year. He isn't quite old enough for legos and he has so many swords, I just didn't know what to get him. He had been talking about how Uncle Jordan plays the guitar and he thought that was cool so I found him a cheap one that is a toy but looks real. He loves it. Again I'll have to post separately the things that I made this year.




We got Marshal 2 presents this year. Smartest thing we ever did. He did really like this wooden stacker toy but he really liked the paper, but only after it was off the presents.I can't get over how blue is eyes are. WOW! Poor kid got that huge bottom lip from his mama.


Christmas was really nice this year. We were able to have Christmas eve and Christmas morning at our own house. We had never done that before so it was really nice. Although I did have a lot  more cooking that way. It's okay, I loved having it at home.


We did the Nativity story from the book of Luke on Christmas eve and the kids thought it was funny that Jake was the donkey. A fun tradition that Jake grew up with that we will continue. I made tamales and green chili that turned out just great but I don't have a picture. oops.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Joseph's head piece.