Sunday, January 24, 2010

It's going to be okay!

I directed the choir at church today for the first time and it went much better than expected. I think a lot of people were just as surprised as I was. I received quite a few compliments like....

"You cut us off and brought us in at all the right spots, good job"

"You looked nervous at first but then you got the hang of it"

"You've come a long way in just 3 weeks, your musical abilities are starting to come out"

It is really nice to have that first experience done. I can honestly say that I am feeling better about this calling. I was not sure at first, in fact I really did not want to do it. But know I know that I can. This will be a learning experience.

3 comments:

uniquelynat said...

way to go! you have amazing musical talents. you're going to do wonderfully!!!

Anonymous said...

Good job for sticking it out! I will be there next time...I hope :)

Sherri Romney said...

You are so musically talented Heather! I'm glad you are feeling more sure of yourself :)